• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2017/18: Matchday 29

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Giroud would have been better off staying even with Auba coming( although he couldn't have predicted Lacazette would get hurt). He can't be too happy with his playing time at Chelsea so far.

LG10

Why is conte acting like he has a mid table squad? Won the league last year and spent a lot of money in the summer. Has great players at his disposal but basically gave up in this match before it even began.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Personally I feel sorry for Conte, none of this would have happened if you could get a decent coffee in the UK. Learn to make a good f*cking espresso, people. That's my take on things.

M18CTID

Why is conte acting like he has a mid table squad? Won the league last year and spent a lot of money in the summer. Has great players at his disposal but basically gave up in this match before it even began.

I have to agree with this - I saw some comments attributed to him before the game which were downright bizarre in so much as he was effectively chucking the towel in before a ball was kicked. For me, a manager should never come out with that kind of stuff, least of all one who is currently managing the reigning champions.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Chelsea's performance was all on COnte. He played Hazard as a false 9 isolating upfront against City's defenders wile playing defensively the entire match. He has 2 stikers on the bench and played his best game changing winger as a false 9, FFS.

Conte had no interest in winning this match.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Chelsea needs to get their act together and go on a winning run so Sp**s and Manu can fight over 4th place.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
If Utd lose this does that mean they could potentially have to do a guard of honour when they visit City at the beginning of April? Cos i'm so down for that.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
pthst.gif

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom