• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2017/18: Matchday 29

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
2 away wins from 8 away games from Chelsea no wonder conte is set to leave at end of the season

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
If Chelsea lose today they'll be 5 points behind Sp**s with 9 games to go they still got a chance specially that they'll play Sp**s in Stamford bridge in few weeks time

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
City looks on another level to Chelsea, difference in quality is huge.. Might be the best english team since the Pl glory days.

Really hope Chelsea can still fluke a result here.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Its just too easy for city I thought only us levels below them but all top 6 teams are

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Bet Fabregas goes to West Ham soon, not good enough for Chelsea anymore but will want to stay in London.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door.
WTF

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup
Top Bottom