• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2017-18

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
He's definitely matured since going to Serie A & he loves the club.

Shame the way he was shunted aside for Chelsea's double agent.
And so cheaply at that.
I'd have him for the banter alone. Much better then Ospina and Cech from the past two seasons.

Can see him leaving if Juve if the can't stake a claim after Buffon retires.

That or Allegri could bring him to Arsenal.... :(
Yeah, I would have some players for the banter alone. I think one of the issues we have now is that we don't really have players that care about the club. They couldn't give two shïts if the Spuds finished about us.

c00lguy

I don't see Juve winning the competition either. They're not that good. Having to park the bus against Sp**s of all teams tells you how bad they are.
Barca or Bayern would leave this Sp**s side running in circles.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom