• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2017-18

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
An American beIN sport pundit this morning went into a soliloquy about why United is too much for Secilla, and predicted a 4-0 win.

I hope they have a follow up with him tomorrow eating his frelling words stuffed into a humble STFU pie.

Was it Gary Bailey? If so, it's because he was United's goalkeeper in the late 70s and 80s.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
No. It was a young guy, in his early 30s.

Ah, OK. It was Matteo Bonetti then. Now that I think about it, I think I saw what you're talking about. It was on The Xtra. They went through each part of the team and the coach to give the edge to one team or the other and I do think I recall Bonetti giving the 4-0 prediction. Actually, they just came on with that show live and they're giving him a hard time right now. :lol:

But they gave the edge to Milan in every category last week as well. And to Sp**s over Juventus. :D

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Ah, OK. It was Matteo Bonetti then. Now that I think about it, I think I saw what you're talking about. It was on The Xtra. They went through each part of the team and the coach to give the edge to one team or the other and I do think I recall Bonetti giving the 4-0 prediction. Actually, they just came on with that show live and they're giving him a hard time right now. :lol:

But they gave the edge to Milan in every category last week as well. And to Sp**s over Juventus. :D
The name Bonetti is always associated with blunders.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

It's not on my beIN at the moment. BUMMER!

carlito'sway

Established Member
You were the one bashing Banega, whose a superb footballer, and calling him a waiter. Give him a break.

Pogba was trash, I don't care about his age.

Banega is a superb player. Too bad his extra curricular activities have taken over his career, but this guy could be the perfect CM, he has all the tools.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Mourinho’s quotes are a disgrace. Before the match he said Yanited weren’t a successful team in Europe, after they lose he says it’s nothing new and nothing to panic about.

What’s with this guy? Even he can’t believe some of the **** he’s saying. He is finished as a top manager and has been since his second stint at Chelski.

Boring, pragmatic, dull football, lacking in invention and creativity. Imagine being a Yanited supporter and paying to watch Pulis-esque footie. They beat Liverpool with two long balls and flick ons :lol:.

I wonder what’s next for him. His style of football won’t be accepted at any of the other top European clubs. It’s precisely the reason he was binned at Madrid.

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom