• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2017/18: Matchday 33

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
AdorableAggravatingCaimanlizard-size_restricted.gif
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Aevi

Hale End FC
Winning the league with a win over Utd would have made this City season somewhat interesting. Nobody gives a **** now. Ya ****ed it.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Mike Smalling just denied City the title. What a time to be alive

Pochetto says 2nd place is better than 3rd and 4th. Arsenal fans say its all the same. Arsenal fans still jerk off over Pochetto. Crisis!

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Has this been the sh*ttest PL season in a while? The title was basically decided before Christmas and yet the champions can't even win it in an interesting way. They'll win it against Swansea or someone and no one will give a f*ck. Relegation battle isn't even that interesting, there's no top 4 race. This season is dead.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004
Top Bottom