• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2017/18: Matchday 33

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
DaM0IHVXcAIMg18.jpg:large

Definite red card and the **** doesn't even give a pen..
This is literally ridiculous.

Reminds me of Fletcher tackle on Arshavin.

United is such a disgusting club with history built on disgusting actions towards other human beings. Should be stripped of most titles they won. Beyond disgusting.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yes it was a nailed on penalty for City but Raheme Sterling woowww. 4 clear cut chances and he doesn’t get any of them on target, I like him but that was next level choking.

His finishing was suspect at Pool and it hasn’t improved at all since then. He’s lucky he’s English because he’d be getting binned off by Pep otherwise.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Yes it was a nailed on penalty for City but Raheme Sterling woowww. 4 clear cut chances and he doesn’t get any of them on target, I like him but that was next level choking.

His finishing was suspect at Pool and it hasn’t improved at all since then. He’s lucky he’s English because he’d be getting binned off by Pep otherwise.

Yup ,according to the media it was much improved with Pep putting work into him , same with Stones who can't even make the squad.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
There is actually worse center back than mustafi and his name is Gary Cahill

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
I had a feeling Chelsea would draw today and now we're just 3 points away from them.
Hell, if their current form continues, we could potentially take 5th place again for two seasons in a row. That's consistency for you. :lol:

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Well, they did win the league, twice in recent years. I'd take a couple of "awful" years if it means us winning the league.
We're taking a couple of awful years now after winning the FA Cup 3 times in the last 5 years.
Imagine if we win the league by some miracle. Absolute chaos follows after that! :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Well, they did win the league, twice in recent years. I'd take a couple of "awful" years if it means us winning the league.
Well while I agree winning league every year is too difficult but the problem that after they win the league they just give up the season after and change manager rebuild again.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Chelsea was top team from 2005 to 2011.I know that they won two titles after that,but really they were never that consistent in this period after 2011 and they changed manager for a quite few times and in CL they were poor after they won it.They need few top-class players for sure and some more reliable manager.Simeone maybe,don't know.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I had a feeling Chelsea would draw today and now we're just 3 points away from them.
Hell, if their current form continues, we could potentially take 5th place again for two seasons in a row. That's consistency for you. :lol:

I'd fight for 5th , don't know why but it sound a hella lot better than 6th.

Reactions: A_G

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom