• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merci Arsène

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
It's not hypocrisy that suddenly everyone is starting to appreciate his greatness, it's just human nature. It hasn't even begun, it will be appreciated much more in the following years. But every Arsenal fan worth their salt will respect him as our greatest manager. Only Utd fans can talk to us because only they have had a manager in recent memory in the same category as Wenger. Fans of any other club have no right to speak.

It's at times like this, when we look back on his achievements, that that sorry excuse for a club a few miles away is shown up for the meaningless, momentary fart-in-a-bath that it is.

People often use Arsenal as a joke these days, but they simply have poor memories and shallow knowledge. It is The Arsenal and it's one of the greatest clubs in the world, don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I'm in shock. Is this really happening? Not going to admit this outside of this forum, but i literally have tears in my eyes now. I'm going to miss you Arséne. No matter who comes into replace you and however much success or failure we have, it just will not be the same. My only wish is that our new manager, who ever it is will genuinely love the club as much as this man did.

And please, this is not the time to gloat. We've all wanted something to change for years now and we've got our wish. I'm sure most of us would've taken 10 more years of Wenger if he'd just found a way to win again, to bring wengerball back again, to be relevant again in the age of people circle jerking over pep, pochetino and klopp, but we've seen that it was just not to be. So everyone, even the most ardent wenger supporter knows he needed to go but this is still the most visceral change to arsenal football club in 20 years. Please, respect the man and respect the emotions associated with this.
Unfortunately we have members on this forum who have no class or respect and wish to spew vitriolic abuse aimed at anyone who is rightfully emotional about this.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Credit for doing the right thing finally. I hope that in the years to come myself and others who have felt frustrated and let down by Wenger can remember the good times and forget these last few years. Hopefully he'll be given a statue outside which I think would be deserved and find some enjoyment outside of football. As for the club, here's hoping we're going onwards and upwards in this new chapter.

You're on your way back :)

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
  • Average EPL finish 2.79
  • Win rate 58%
  • 3 x EPL titles
  • 7 x FA Cups
  • 7 x Community Shields
  • 15 x Manager of the Month
  • 3 x Manager of the Season
  • 2 x FA Cup and League title doubles
  • 1 x CL final
  • 1 x Unbeaten season . . invincibles record
  • Record for most FA Cups won by any manager
  • 1 x Enduring love and service for Arsenal FC

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
  • Average EPL finish 2.79
  • Win rate 58%
  • 3 x EPL titles
  • 7 x FA Cups
  • 7 x Community Shields
  • 15 x Manager of the Month
  • 3 x Manager of the Season
  • 2 x FA Cup and League title doubles
  • 1 x CL final
  • 1 x Unbeaten season . . invincibles record
  • Record for most FA Cups won by any manager
  • Class human being who gave back to the community consistently.
  • Revolutionary well beyond his years.
The list is endless. Will we ever see such a great figure again in this game? United fans can cry Fergie all they want... There's a little extra that comes with the class and dignity in which Arsène performed his duties. I wish I was half the man he is.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Tony Adams with some high praise for the man

DbOFY09WsAEF14E.jpg
The absolute cheek of Adams and a few other journos after some of the very nasty personal and ott criticism they threw at him just to fill their columns. When Wenger's statue goes up,so should one of Vieira-our greatest ever manager and captain immortalised. Shut up Tony.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
The absolute cheek of Adams and a few other journos after some of the very nasty personal and ott criticism they threw at him just to fill their columns. When Wenger's statue goes up,so should one of Vieira-our greatest ever manager and captain immortalised. Shut up Tony.
Thought the same thing but I bet a few of them are filled with shame as some of us are on this forum. Right decision or not the man deserves our respect. Sorry @Makingtrax in that regard you have always been right.

ArtetaCognition

Granit Xhaka Enthusiast

It's not hypocrisy that suddenly everyone is starting to appreciate his greatness, it's just human nature. It hasn't even begun, it will be appreciated much more in the following years. But every Arsenal fan worth their salt will respect him as our greatest manager. Only Utd fans can talk to us because only they have had a manager in recent memory in the same category as Wenger. Fans of any other club have no right to speak.

It's at times like this, when we look back on his achievements, that that sorry excuse for a club a few miles away is shown up for the meaningless, momentary fart-in-a-bath that it is.

People often use Arsenal as a joke these days, but they simply have poor memories and shallow knowledge. It is The Arsenal and it's one of the greatest clubs in the world, don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise.

Class, mate.

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom