• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

General Reserves Talk

• Thread starter M+D
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,779
  • Views 1,164,289

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

There could be a stream for this. Interesting take though. Fortune starts upfront in a rare game.

Nelson, Nketiah and Willock not involved. Must be in squad for tomorrow.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners

so why is Henry there? making amends for Sunday's absence? or is he part of Josh's plans for the future?

we're losing 0-1 by the way

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I managed to watch almost all the match (had a family emergency in the 90th).

The side were depleted greatly and lost 1-0 to a good Porto side. Smith-Rowe and Gilmour were my favorite players in this game, the latter particularly impressing. I thought Josh DaSilva wasn't so great, dwelt on the ball way too much. Fortune played as #9 and looked rusty as hell. Dragomir worked pretty hard as did Aaron Eyoma in his last game for the club. Sheaf looked tired and not at his best - Ballard outperformed him I thought.

Were it not for the Leicester City game tomorrow, Nelson, Nketiah and Willock would have played and we likely would have been a lot stronger. Also, watching this match, you can see why Willock is favored over the others. He makes smarter decisions on and off the ball.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

so why is Henry there? making amends for Sunday's absence? or is he part of Josh's plans for the future?

we're losing 0-1 by the way

Used to coach the juniors , so I guess he is close to some of them ?

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
ITV4 guys

Amaechi, Balogun and Saka starting for England U17s. Saka likely either left back or left wing. Amaechi has been impressive so far without a goal or assist so far hopefully he gets some today.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom