• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

General Reserves Talk

• Thread starter M+D
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,775
  • Views 1,160,085

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Hah was actually Amaechi that cost the goal with his Welbeck kick.

Shame. He was head and shoulders above everyone. He should swap wings with Appiah. Balogun should have scored.

Wizzard

Halftime. Unfortunately, Stephy is the worst player on the pitch. Tries way to hard, goes in 1vs2 all the time and keeps losing the ball. Has two hard butchers against him, beside 1 cross in the first ten minutes, he absolutely bottled it. Don't expect him to be back for the second half.

Keplaz

I've been to a few Charlton games this year as I live just down the road from the Valley. I haven't been convinced by Stephy when he plays. He is capable of brilliant play, has good pace and is very direct but he lacks creativity and vision for me. I don't know if he will make it for us.

I hope Charlton go up. They've been doing so much better since Bowyer took over and the atmosphere there is just class. There's also a good academy there and a few of their players look like they can play at a higher level. Jake Forster-Caskey and Joe Aribo are two I like and Jay Da Silva is real quality. It's a shame Chelsea is the wrong place for him.

Keplaz

Halftime. Unfortunately, Stephy is the worst player on the pitch. Tries way to hard, goes in 1vs2 all the time and keeps losing the ball. Has two hard butchers against him, beside 1 cross in the first ten minutes, he absolutely bottled it. Don't expect him to be back for the second half.
That's how he plays. His pace stretches defences but very questionable decision making and one dimensional passing. If Fosu was fit, he wouldn't have started.

Aevi

Hale End FC

"According to a well-placed source inside the club, both Gatting and Laraman had been placed on a leave of absence after being investigated by the club, having been accused of bullying young players."

Wow, holy ****. That's come out of nowhere.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom