• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life after Wenger | Ornstein: Arsenal set to appoint Unai Emery

Do you think Emery will get the club back on an upwards trajectory?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
So? That's more than you or I have. You meet people in a couple of weeks. Not sure what your point is here since I'm not promoting him as some big source of inside information like Tir Na Nog and that Mulan fraud. Just a nice guy who tweets and retweets about Arsenal. I said he was a good guy to follow. Kind of like Arsenic or Osman. They're good guys to follow too.

And Gonella didn't say this on Twitter. I don't know if Davison talks to him on the phone or emails him or whatever. Maybe he interned with Gonella. Doesn't matter. He just sometimes passes along Gonella's responses to his questions. What's wrong with that? Or do you think he's just making it up? Just seems to me if he were going to make crap up it would be something more spectacular than that.

Because 'having a connection to the club' was a bit more grand than the actual reality.

Calm down, you're starting to sound like Dialsquare. Just get ready for Arteta.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
For ****s sake, I get that not everyone is happy about Arteta coming in as the next manager and it is a controversial appointment for sure, but people who would take Ancelotti over Arteta have to be questioned in a much greater sense.

After fans calling for Wenger's head for years because people needed a change, appointing a manager that is so outdated like Ancelotti would be pure banter. Would just mean pure stagnation.

We've made the decision to sack the best manager we ever had and probably every will, replacing him with Ancelotti would be shameful.
Gotta say have some balls now Arsenal and fans - we wanted change so let's take a risk !

No matter how unproven Arteta is, he would at least excite me and kinda make me feel as anything is possible, in a good way as well as in a bad way.
As with Ancelotti, I would just look back in regret of loosing Wenger.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Music to my weary eyes. I don't put any more stock in the Italian football media than the English, but sometimes you have to cling to hope where you can
I saw an Italian fan describe the journalist who wrote the Ancelotti article as "the most ridiculous person in the world", so I wouldn't get too excited.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Because 'having a connection to the club' was a bit more grand than the actual reality.

Calm down, you're starting to sound like Dialsquare. Just get ready for Arteta.

I'm the most Zen person you'll ever come across. And a couple of weeks as an intern is "some connection," which is what I said. That you got all excited and started making something out of it that it's not is not my problem. So maybe you should be taking your own advice. ;)

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Ancelotti would help us win the EL, bring back our prestige and bring us back into the CL. But that is too logical for a dummy like Gazidis.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
I saw an Italian fan describe the journalist who wrote the Ancelotti article as "the most ridiculous person in the world", so I wouldn't get too excited.

Excited is not in my nature. Just, as I said, holding out a glimmer of hope. I am, after all, the one who said I put no more stock in the Italian football media than the British.

Reactions: A_G

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
So true and something myself @bingobob and @Jury mentioned several times but was ignored blatantly
It's why I genuinely don't care who manages us, so long as we at least failed a different way... Saying that, the longer we go without an announcement, the stronger my preferences are getting for certain managers. Like the guy who ends his drought with the ladies after deciding to lower his standards somewhat... Now he wants one with teeth.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
For ****s sake, I get that not everyone is happy about Arteta coming in as the next manager and it is a controversial appointment for sure, but people who would take Ancelotti over Arteta have to be questioned in a much greater sense.

After fans calling for Wenger's head for years because people needed a change, appointing a manager that is so outdated like Ancelotti would be pure banter. Would just mean pure stagnation.

We've made the decision to sack the best manager we ever had and probably every will, replacing him with Ancelotti would be shameful.
Gotta say have some balls now Arsenal and fans - we wanted change so let's take a risk !

No matter how unproven Arteta is, he would at least excite me and kinda make me feel as anything is possible, in a good way as well as in a bad way.
As with Ancelotti, I would just look back in regret of loosing Wenger.

One guy has won the Champions League three times and has managed some of the biggest clubs in the world. The other has never managed a game in his life. And those who would take the most prolific winner among all Champions League coaches over the novice are the ones to be questioned? Sure.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
What depressing times we're in right now. First Wenger leaves, then long serving staff members get the boot and we're linked with Arteta/Ancelotti as replacements.
Might as well try to get Guus Hiddink or Harry Redknapp at this point since they're both free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom