• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

say yes

forum master baiter
£75m for Alderweireld :lol:

Brilliant defender but they'll be lucky to get half that given his contract situation.

Fred + Alder = amazing start to the summer from United.

Stannis

Looks like Villarreal will get Sander Berge to replace Rodri. That’s a double whammy for me. I’m a fan of both, would have loved them at Arsenal

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
Looks like Mourinho starting to sign Mourinho players. Makes sense.

Bet he swaps Martial for Willan this window as well.

I'd love Martial for our left wing. Shame the **** would never sell to us. Think Martial was interested in January from what i remember.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Feels like the window is going to be mental in these few weeks before the world cup.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Is Fred even that good that it warrants to spend 50M on him? Seems like a glorified Andere Herrera and wouldn't fix their problems in midfield.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Is Fred even that good that it warrants to spend 50M on him? Seems like a glorified Andere Herrera and wouldn't fix their problems in midfield.
Bit more of Ramires about him.

They really lack that player bringing tempo to the midfield both offensively and defensively. Bit like us really!

Godwin1

Very well-known
Is Donnarumma still rated as the next Buffon? Saw speculative reports Liverpool are interested seems like something we should be all over.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Is Donnarumma still rated as the next Buffon? Saw speculative reports Liverpool are interested seems like something we should be all over.
not gonna happen he staying for 3-4 more years at least at Milan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom