• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
They're also short on the wings, could somehow see Di Maria going there if he leaves PSG. It'll also be interesting to see who they get in as Griezmann replacement. Pending on if/where Lewandowski and Kane move, could be Cavani, Higuain, Aguero...

Went for a quick google search and found out there's actually a myriad of rumours linking Di Maria to Atletico since earlier this month.

Now let's just imagine PSG sign Lewandowski or shift Mbappe centre, which frees up Cavani, or City go for Lewa which sets Aguero free:

Costa Cavani/Aguero
Koke Fabinho Saul Di Maria
Lucas Gimenez Godin Vrsaljko
Oblak/Leno​

+ Rodri, Thomas, Gabi, Vitolo, Correa, Gameiro, Juanfran, F. Luis, Savic

What a team that would be.

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
It's more likely because he can't see himself playing for any other English club.

A bit different to Yaya who was almost begging United to make an offer earlier this week.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals

Surely they will not offload all.
But think we don't need another Fullback, if Lichtsteiner will join us. Otherwise i would take Meunier.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

All the rumours of Liverpool signing Fekir can't help but think putting that money towards Allison or Oblak and having a no1 sorted for next 10 years might be more useful.

Yeah I’m interested to see how Keita does there because right now without Coutinho their strike force is levels above every other part of their team. Midfield and defence are pretty average.

Also if I was Real I’d think long and hard about letting Ronaldo go and keeping Bale. Although I feel they’ll go stupid and splash on Neymar and spend an entire season struggling to fit him in.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Bale to Bayern would be interesting, not sure if they can afford him though

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Bale to Bayern would be interesting, not sure if they can afford him though
Bayern have enough money to easily make £100m purchases but it’s not just their style. Plus Hoeneß won’t let that happen either.

And if rumors are to be believed then Bayern might actually sign either one of Bale or Martial.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
One of the Manchester clubs, Chelsea, Sp**s or PSG for Bale. Bayern won't pay his wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom