• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Mourinho seems to love him. He was even flirting with the idea last season. Maybe Giggs can have a word over the friendlies too.

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
He’ll stay. Perez will feed him some promises about more game time next season.

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
Fabinho could fix a lot of our problems in midfield, would have loved him here. Liverpools midfield is shaping up nicely if they get him. Wonder who'll be on the bench. Ox or Henderson? What happens with the Fekir thing?

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Fabinho and Keita will go someway towards fixing that midfield, fair play to Liverpool.

I'd say it goes more than some way, that's f*cking Fifa level transfer dealing right there. Liverpool are shaping up nicely to be the new Chelsea, my new most hated club (after spuds obvs).

HBL

Established Member
Alisson
TAA - Van Dijk - ???? - Robertson
Fabinho - Keita
Salah - Fekir - Mané
Firmino
That’s a brilliant side if they can sign another cb.

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
I doubt they get both Fekir and Fabinho. I don't see them benching both Ox and Henderson seeing as one is the captain and the other just signed a season ago. Will be an interesting summer for them either way.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

So that's both Manchester clubs and Liverpool miles ahead of us now in terms of the squads they already have and their recruitment. Basically we have to hope that Sarri completely flops at Chelsea and Sp**s lose a lot of their best players and don't recover to stand a chance of top 4. We look a long long way off.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Ox, Henderson and Milner will start enough matches.
Don't think that they will get Fabinho and Fekir.

HBL

Established Member
Didn't know they had signed Alisson and Fekir already. Nice.

And now Fabinho too? Damn!
Just speculation of course but they certainly have the money to spend. Even if they only get one of them they’re still improving their side massively along with the arrival of keita.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Liverpool just off the back of a CL final defeat and are already looking to make massive improvements to their squad.

Meanwhile we're signing a 34 year old backup and an average near 30 year old CB who'd struggle to make the bench for any of our rivals. These are honestly dark times to be an Arsenal fan.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
I guess that's what happens when you have ambitious owners. Meanwhile we got Gazidis touting his StatsDNA ****e.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom