• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions League Final 2018: Real Madrid vs Liverpool FC - Saturday May 26th - Kick off -19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Whoever scores first wins this imo. If Real score quickly it could get really ugly.

I worry for the Pool back line, dont think they’ll have an answer for whoever takes up position in the hole, be it Benzema or Isco.

Doubt we’ll see Marcelo moving into central midfield like we do quite often. Two banks of four, using Isco or Benzema as a pivot to unleash Ronaldo seems most likely.

Morning all! Couple of things, first of all perspective.
I don't cry any more when Arsenal lose, but I am happy when they win. No more no less, and I have been watching and supporting the Arsenal since 1971. There are many more important things in life than spectating young men who you don't know personally, going about earning their living, as you will find when you get to my age. Much more important things will (hopefully) come into your life. The players don't cry when they lose, so neither should you. Don't feign passion for Arsenal by pretending to care more than other fans, because it makes you look sad. Get a life.
No one has mentioned supporting Liverpool in this thread, though a few have stated they want Real to win.
Part of what has been wrong with Arsenal for the last decade is low expectation and this is reflected in this thread. How?
By many on here seeing the prospect of Liverpool winning the CL tonight, not as an opportunity to give Arsenal a goal to emulate in the near future and to think "if Liverpool can do that, why can't we?" It should give English football and Arsenal itself a lift if Pool were to win. It should not make you bitter and twisted.
Instead, many so called Arsenal fans on here would prefer to see our closest rivals dragged back into the mire of mediocrity that we have been existing and drowning in for the past decade.
Wake up and the smell the coffee!
Liverpool success = English club football progress=Arsenal progress.

Oh, and I will be hoping the best football side wins tonight. Have to wait and see who that is!

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
No contest here folks, Liverpool are levels below Madrid. This will be an easy victory for Madrid, both in the quality and tactical contest.

It’s not by luck that they are in the final for a third year running, going past the likes of Juventus, Atleti, PSG, Bayern.

I’ll change my AVI to some Sp**s legend if this doesn’t happen.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

No contest here folks, Liverpool are levels below Madrid. This will be an easy victory for Madrid, both in the quality and tactical contest.

It’s not by luck that they are in the final for a third year running, going past the likes of Juventus, Atleti, PSG, Bayern.

I’ll change my AVI to some Sp**s legend if this doesn’t happen.

If it happens make it Sol or George Graham, more palatable for us

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

giphy.gif

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

After Real let James, Danilo, Morata and Pepe go and replaced them with a bunch of teenagers I did not think they would be here in the final again. It showed in LaLiga that they had no depth anymore, it was what won them the league last season. What an amazing job Zidane did to get them here yet again. Looking forward to tonight.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
I want liverpool to win this.
It would help the PL and english football in general.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

After Real let James, Danilo, Morata and Pepe go and replaced them with a bunch of teenagers I did not think they would be here in the final again. It showed in LaLiga that they had no depth anymore, it was what won them the league last season. What an amazing job Zidane did to get them here yet again. Looking forward to tonight.

Best manager in the world, about to join Paisley and Ancelotti with a 3rd European cup. Not even Mourinho, Guardiola, Ferguson, Sacchi, Lippi, Del Bosque, Van Gaal, Hitzfeld, Capello, Clough, Trapattoni, Cruyff, Heynckes or Raijkaard can boast that.

When he wins it again for a 3rd time, maybe just maybe it isn't all luck. They've beaten so many great teams to be in this position where they can win it for a 3rd time in a row and a 4th in 5 years. If you think that's luck then you just don't understand the game.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Can’t remember the last time I was so disinterested in the UCL final. (Think United vs Chelsea was the last time)

Two teams I don’t like but I absolutely detest Real Madrid. Hopefully Liverpool can pull off an upset!

Re: Asshole Fans. IMHO, it is the Real Madrid fans who need to be brought down to earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom