• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions League Final 2018: Real Madrid vs Liverpool FC - Saturday May 26th - Kick off -19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.

LG10

Im hoping Madrid's midfield win them this one. Liverpool's pressing shouldn't work on them.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I completely forgot about him. Achraf Hakimi (Why not just Ashraf?) has a bright future ahead of him and I expect him to see him play in many more champions league final whether with Marid or with another club.

PS. Btw he made a great decision in choosing Morocco over Spain.
He has, we normally don’t breed good defenders in Morocco, only attacking midfielders. Happy to see him break through at Madrid, they are doing a great job with the young ones. Hakimi learned a good lesson of what happened with Munir.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
I saw a video of Liverpool training in Kiev yesterday. The person recording it was focusing only on Mohamed Salah and the poor guy was physically struggling because of his fasting.

Little things like that is what has endeared him to people, and I can understand why he's so beloved around the Muslim world.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Me too, big game player. He’ll probably play last 30 minutes for Isco to make it 3-1.

Thing is Liverpool might get tired in the 2nd half, at which point you can bring on Asensio AND Bale. Could be lethal.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I saw a video of Liverpool training in Kiev yesterday. The person recording it was focusing only on Mohamed Salah and the poor guy was physically struggling because of his fasting.

Little things like that is what has endeared him to people, and I can understand why he's so beloved around the Muslim world.
So what I’m fasting too, big deal. I’m supporting CRISTiano Ronaldo tonight.

Plutarch

Can anyone tell me the correct Spanish phrase for "go Madrid" or "Come on Real?" What's the appropriate phrase their fans would use?

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I loved Zidane as a player and to stop a bad season for us being made worse, I hope and pray Madrid bash Liverpool and win extra comfortably in 90 minutes. Hala Madrid. Allez Zidane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom