• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions League Final 2018: Real Madrid vs Liverpool FC - Saturday May 26th - Kick off -19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
He has, we normally don’t breed good defenders in Morocco, only attacking midfielders. Happy to see him break through at Madrid, they are doing a great job with the young ones. Hakimi learned a good lesson of what happened with Munir.

Morocco got few talented youngsters led by Amine Harit who btw I cannot see staying in Schalke for long.

The future looks bright for the Atlas Lions.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Morocco got few talented youngsters led by Amine Harit who btw I cannot see staying in Schalke for long.

The future looks bright for the Atlas Lions.
My honest opinion, he’s just another blind dribbler like we have seen so many times before. This team plays different football now, with smart technical midfielders, hardworking players on the wings and a solid defense. We could use a damn good striker for once, that can take Morocco up a level.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I saw a video of Liverpool training in Kiev yesterday. The person recording it was focusing only on Mohamed Salah and the poor guy was physically struggling because of his fasting.

Little things like that is what has endeared him to people, and I can understand why he's so beloved around the Muslim world.

I think you'll find most of us love him because he's a great footballer and one that wears his nationality with pride. Matters of his soul, and religious adherence are not a consideration, as they are between him and his god.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
My honest opinion, he’s just another blind dribbler like we have seen so many times before. This team plays different football now, with smart technical midfielders, hardworking players on the wings and a solid defense. We could use a damn good striker for once, that can take Morocco up a level.

You don't rate Harit? I think he's class, shades of Özil/Zidane.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
I think you'll find most of us love him because he's a great footballer and one that wears his nationality with pride. Matters of his soul, and religious adherence are not a consideration, as they are between him and his god.

You've lost me but point taken nevertheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom