• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions League Final 2018: Real Madrid vs Liverpool FC - Saturday May 26th - Kick off -19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Real Madrid (and Barcelona) are the cancer of football!
8iLd1Q.gif

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Why you so mad:mad:

winners win
I can understand the Stockholm syndrome amongst fans of other football clubs but I believe in integrity and principles.

Real Madrid and Barcelona are **** who deserve no respect for their despicable antics and lack of sportsmanship.

Yes they might be “winners” but how they win still leaves a very sour taste in the mouth.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Top level posting here get all these bitter fans mad
Doesn’t surprise me one iota that the son of a bit¢h Ramos is doing a matador gesture. The despicable asshole is also a fan of bullfighting a barbaric “sport” where innocent animals are tortured and bleeded to death.

What a wonderful human being NOT!

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Ronaldo is a testament to discipline and dedication. He's worked incredibly hard to get to the position he's in, still at 33 the CL's top scorer with 15 goals with 5 CL titles, the Euros with Portugal and 5 Ballon d'Or's to his name.

All the greats have that arrogance and that self-obsession it's what pushes them to be great.
Great at sport, yes. But as a human he’s quite a ****ty piece of work.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Funny how everyone always adores Ronaldo's work ethic, but when talking about Messi the main reason why he is so good, is perceived to be pure talent.

Such bullsh*t. Both are immensely talented, both work their ass off every day and the combination of the two has lead them both to be performing at insane levels with incredible consistency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom