• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions League Final 2018: Real Madrid vs Liverpool FC - Saturday May 26th - Kick off -19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
giphy.gif

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
It's easy when you always get away with it ;)

But it's his skill which means he always gets away with it. He's the master of the dark arts. People can hate him, but every fan would love to have him on their team. He's captained them to 3 European cups ffs. He has to be considered one of the all-time greats.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Yeah LeBron is just out of this world both physically and mentally. I was fortunate enough to meet him and he's HUGE.

Nobody expected Ronaldo to become this colossal, but LeBron has always carried an immense expectation, and I think we can safely say that he's actually exceeded the expectations. I don't think we'll ever see the likes of him in the NBA or in any other sport.
Obviously as a Lakers fan and Kobe being my favorite player, I hated Lebron (in sports terms), especially after he bolted for Miami. But, seeing his stint back at Cleveland, and the fact that he’s playing at a seemingly higher level, I can’t help but respect him as a basketball player. Doubt he’ll ever be my goat, but he’ll likely be in my top 3 which is something I never thought I’d acknowledge. And you’re right, Ronaldo was never in the spotlight like Lebron was from high school. He’s probably the biggest success story for the media hype machine.

Pretty cool that you’ve met him as well (I doubt he’s that humble since those who’ve reached his heights rarely are, but he seems like a decent enough person for being a polarizing global superstar). I bet he’s built like a tank, though, surely one of the most athletic humans ever born. It’s like he was born to play sports.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
But it's his skill which means he always gets away with it. He's the master of the dark arts. People can hate him, but every fan would love to have him on their team. He's captained them to 3 European cups ffs. He has to be considered one of the all-time greats.
Agree he know when and where to do his stuff also he is a absolute leader and fantastic enter back.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
He is not an all time great defender in the sense of being a defensive master (or incredibly good defensively...Varane is simply better than him already) but like someone pointed out, he is incredibly intelligent and has a ridiculous trophy cabinet that no defender can ever match.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Real Madrid hate is reaching dangerous levels, soon the forum will hate them more than the real ****, Barcelona. This place will go into meltdown when they win the CL for a fourth time in a row, against Atleti in their own stadium.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
He is not an all time great defender in the sense of being a defensive master (or incredibly good defensively...Varane is simply better than him already) but like someone pointed out, he is incredibly intelligent and has a ridiculous trophy cabinet that no defender can ever match.

Varane better? What? No way.

Ramos is the greatest defender of all time.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Surprised how many people wanted Liverpool to win. They are not Sp**s or United, fair enough, but I was delighted they lost even though Real is the team outside England I probably dislike the most.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Hate to bring the bad news but if Salah makes the WC will not be the same player. You cant run & move the same way so soon... it was bad enough to leave huge match. No quick fix for shoulders.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Real Madrid hate is reaching dangerous levels, soon the forum will hate them more than the real ****, Barcelona. This place will go into meltdown when they win the CL for a fourth time in a row, against Atleti in their own stadium.

I actually don't know where this hate is coming from. Real Madrid have been running things for years, the only difference is they've been on a streak of winning things recently.

Barcelona is the club I can't stand. Despise them to bits.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
I actually don't know where this hate is coming from. Real Madrid have been running things for years, the only difference is they've been on a streak of winning things recently.

Barcelona is the club I can't stand. Despise them to bits.
Why not despise both? It’s not like it’s one or the other. Both are corrupt insitutions off the pitch, and use underhand tactics to get the advantage on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom