• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lucas Torreira (Done)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
This makes too much sense / is too good a signing.

Heartbreak imminent imo.

The DM position has been a similar case to our long lasting search for a mobile quick CF.
Actually, the two positions that've gone missing back then, ultimately costing us more than one shot at the title.

Now, our whole squad is stacked with problems but IMO DM is still the most important one.

Stannis

Uruguay play on Friday, I wonder even if we get everything agreed, will he be allowed to go to London for medical. It’s a 4 hour flight though I imagine the club would pay for a charter.

That or the medical could be done in Russia

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Would like him but also a bigger midfielder, unless Adli is going to be given time.

Bloodraven

Hello guys, Uruguayan here, can you believe Tabarez aint playing him in the starting XI? Shame, anyway I hope Arsenal end up signing him, its the only big European league where theres no Uruguayans to follow, shame for Sampdoria, Torreira leaving will leave them a lot of problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation

Latest posts

Top Bottom