• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

neimad

What a clown. He's always annoyed the **** out of me. If we had ever managed to sign him he'd have joined the list of wankers that played for us I couldn't stand.......Jeffers, Gallas, Almunia, Gervinho and Mustafi.

Reactions: A_G

nick gould

What a clown. He's always annoyed the **** out of me. If we had ever managed to sign him he'd have joined the list of wankers that played for us I couldn't stand.......Jeffers, Gallas, Almunia, Gervinho and Mustafi.
Gallas Maybe but I don’t understand how the rest made it to that list. Lack of talent does not qualify one as a ******. I would add Nasri to that list.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Allisson agreed to move to Real madrid But Real and Roma didn't agree the fee yet

And it seem Inter are in advanced talks to sign Malcom

WizardOfAus

If Sánchez made that video to confirm he was staying at the Emirates we’d all have lost our **** about how much we love him... I don’t mind griezman, he’s doing the right thing by atletico an the fans that have been singing his name for years

carlito'sway

Established Member
If Sánchez made that video to confirm he was staying at the Emirates we’d all have lost our **** about how much we love him... I don’t mind griezman, he’s doing the right thing by atletico an the fans that have been singing his name for years

Not sure about that. I would have found it totally ridiculous and called him a complete ****.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

That's the player Barca should sign to be honest.
While they can still dominate Madrid in the league day in day out, imo they have to adapt in the CL or they will not get back to the very top of Europe in the forseeable future.

There's always one or two games without passion, with too much arrogance and lacklustre play and it tends to start in midfieled where they are overrun - there's no such thing with Kante.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

That's the player Barca should sign to be honest.
While they can still dominate Madrid in the league day in day out, imo they have to adapt in the CL or they will not get back to the very top of Europe in the forseeable future.

There's always one or two games without passion, with too much arrogance and lacklustre play and it tends to start in midfieled where they are overrun - there's no such thing with Kante.

Take Kante out of Chelsea and the bathwater will be flushed down the drain. They'll really be in trouble then.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Would be a joy to see Chelsea collapse after they brought about the change in financial landscape. The longer the manager situation drags on the better.

nick gould

I thought I was the only baffled by the abuse Grizman is getting on this forum. I think people hate because of his goals in the Europa League against us. Don’t take personal guys, he was only doing his job.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I thought I was the only baffled by the abuse Grizman is getting on this forum. I think people hate because of his goals in the Europa League against us. Don’t take personal guys, he was only doing his job.

Or maybe it's cos people can spot a bellend when they see one? Lots of players have scored against Arsenal, we don't think they're all bellends now, do we.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Fred - 52mil from Shaktar, is he any good?

52mil for a player in the Ukranian league, whats his level?

Yeah, it's a lot. I don't know much about him at all but what I was impressed by was some dribbling stats, the most successful dribbler in Europe apparently. Seems like a very dynamic box-to-box player but yet to see him in action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom