• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UK Transfer Deadline Day Summer 2018

If you could only sign one player on DD, what position would it be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wasn't the fee more like £30-35m when we supposedly had interest? Just goes to show how these teams seek to take advantage of big club interest
the fee was rumors i think we all know he didn't worth 30-35M. i doubt we were even interested it was all agent talks

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Chelsea have a strong midfield with Kovacic, Jorginho, Fabregas and Kante.
Too bad for them that they have a bottler in Morata up front, who won't make the most of the service he'll receive.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
we need our cb’s to step up, but they have it in them. at least there is that much, enough for some confidence.
until new year there’s only carabao cup where we play youngsters and EL group stage that shouldn’t be a problem. number wise we can cope with that for 4.5 months, when Kosc is coming back or we can try for a defender then.
quality wise potential is there, if we stay relatively healthy and in form those CB’s could form a great D

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
we need our cb’s to step up, but they have it in them. at least there is that much, enough for some confidence.
until new year there’s only carabao cup where we play youngsters and EL group stage that shouldn’t be a problem. number wise we can cope with that for 4.5 months, when Kosc is coming back or we can try for a defender then.
quality wise potential is there, if we stay relatively healthy and in form those CB’s could form a great D

Problem for me is that they are all quite similar

Nobody is exceptionally fast or a great libero type CB

And no leftfooter

Us lefties are always great :p

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
But cm is Kinda the last of our worries

Dunno what kind of cm he is either

Norweigan A-Mers chime in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom