• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UK Transfer Deadline Day Summer 2018

If you could only sign one player on DD, what position would it be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
you sure about that and how reliable? because we got no time left.

I doubt the whole thing, but the Metro had something about four hours ago. Theoretically they could have been working on it most of the day. There were reports a couple of days ago that he was in London discussing a move to Sp**s. Probably all BS, but we'll see.

Arsenio Venger

But cm is Kinda the last of our worries

Dunno what kind of cm he is either

Norweigan A-Mers chime in

Don’t know much about him other than he’s pretty big. Remember his name from before, we were rumored interest. Also there was talk about emery wanting more size in the MF (nzonzi was the target)

Uncle Good-Advice

It reminds me City when they first got money.
They will need a few seasons to attract a good coach and better player.
Yeah it is similar. The difference was that City owners had a clear plan and unlimited resources. Meanwhile this guys at Everton are rather shady in my opinion and it's more likely their club will hit the bottom than go anywhere near the top...

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Beskitas and Arsenal have found an agreement for Ospina. Gets us down to 15 foreign players now that we're likely to register today.

Cech
Leno
Lichsteiner
Koscielny
Mustafi
Sokratis
Monreal
Kolasinac
Xhaka
Elneny
Torreira
Özil
Mikky
Aubameyang
Lacazette

Then Joel Campbell and Illiev could also both be registered if need be. Quite nice it allows space to be open for the January window to make two signings. I like the group of foreign players we have at the club now. Add a CB and winger to the 15 I just mentioned and its pretty much perfect for the 17 quota. Maybe Elneny out for an N'zonzi type would put the icing on the cake.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Kalinic to Atletico for 15 mil. Kind of a strange deal, to be honest, considering he didn't want to come on as a sub at the WC and knowing Simeone is a stickler for discipline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season
Top Bottom