• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Manchester City | August 12th, 2018 16:00 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Özil and Guendouzi were jogging back just before the second goal. Xhaka nowhere to be seen. Surely Torreira and a disciplined Ramsey solve this old problem?
We took off our only midfielder who has the engine to run up and down the pitch but left Mkhi and Xhaka on.

If that wasn't Emery being afraid of risking Ramsey after his injury then it was a poor decision.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Took Pep an entire year to get the team in sync, so not surprising we still need more time as well to gel.
I don't mind us taking time to gel. I have a problem with handicapping ourselves by playing dreck at striker to the detriment of 2 better strikers and one better midfielder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom