• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Manchester City | August 12th, 2018 16:00 BST | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

buji banton

Yeah, well, the deep rooted issues in our club were never going to be fixed over one summer. At least there are things we're doing better than we would have done before so I count that as a positive

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Auba hits the back of the net after a lovely pass from Torreira but he's offside. Torreira is good offensively and defensively but he has a brain. A couple of times he could have driven forward but kept his discipline.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Xhaka is so flawed, too many weaknesses and barely any strengths.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Took Pep an entire year to get the team in sync, so not surprising we still need more time as well to gel.

Fully agreed.

Its going to take some time for us to get our **** together, that is just the nature of the game.

I am more interested in the overall performance, specifically improvements on our usual issues.

One thing we mus'nt get sucked into... and thats the incoming negativity from the media.

I have a feeling the league gave us this hard start for exactly that reason, to create false panic amongst the support, if it doesnt go well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom