• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Matteo Guendouzi: Lad of Luscious Locks

Status
Not open for further replies.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Another infuriating performance

How can you all be fooled

Granted he does look good to great offensively

But he is a mess defensivly

Does not position himself right, neither in zon or man mark. Often goes to the wrong side and is late in the press / intercep.

Unaware of were his partner is

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐

Does not position himself right, neither in zon or man mark. Often goes to the wrong side and is late in the press / intercep.

Will be interesting to see him vs the lesser teams to judge his level. Doubt he is going anywhere with two full games vs beast teams & Emerys comments.

Faults are expected at 19 but it speaks volumes about our other midfielders when Guendouzi is the trusted one. A three could be the answer with Lucas behind Guendouzi & Ramsey.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are

He's a kid who cost 8m Euros, he has gone straight from Ligue 2 into the middle of a team with absolutely no defensive organisation or confidence playing against Man City and Chelsea.
Not sure what you expect.

Xhaka and Ramsey still don't do the things you mention and they are what, 27?
Mkhitaryan just watches the left back run past him every single time and Özil will offer a token jog every half hour or so , how many games have they played?
This was his second game !

Give him some time , if we had midfielders capable of doing these things he wouldn't be playing and could develop out of the spotlight.
On the other hand he has a great attitude, never hides and has a really good range of passing, looks a great buy to me.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
He's a kid who cost 8m Euros, he has gone straight from Ligue 2 into the middle of a team with absolutely no defensive organisation or confidence playing against Man City and Chelsea.
Not sure what you expect.

Xhaka and Ramsey still don't do the things you mention and they are what, 27?
Mkhitaryan just watches the left back run past him every single time and Özil will offer a token jog every half hour or so , how many games have they played?
This was his second game !

Give him some time , if we had midfielders capable of doing these things he wouldn't be playing and could develop out of the spotlight.
On the other hand he has a great attitude, never hides and has a really good range of passing, looks a great buy to me.

I dont expect more from him, he is young and raw

I think he will do great

Will tear lesser teams apart
Especially if we play 3men midfield

I dont yet want him to start, he still got too big flaws

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Haha, played 180 minutes and injury time against City and Chelsea out of all teams. Only one of our midfielders to do so. Think I’ll trust Emery over you on this one.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Haha, played 180 minutes and injury time against City and Chelsea out of all teams. Only one of our midfielders to do so. Think I’ll trust Emery over you on this one.

Emery LOST !

My lineup wouldn't you cant prove it would :p
Until something is proven wrong it is right

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Can’t see where you’re coming from here

It is not only the hair that reminds me of David Luis :p

Sometimes he be jogging when he should be running, caught out of position, goes to the wrong side when defending, marks too loosely

Offensively he looks great, the travelling with the ball, longballs crosses etc

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
It is not only the hair that reminds me of David Luis :p

Sometimes he be jogging when he should be running, caught out of position, goes to the wrong side when defending, marks too loosely

Offensively he looks great, the travelling with the ball, longballs crosses etc
All of what you said can be labeled to most of, if not the whole team.

You are sitting here, constantly taking shots at a 19 year old in his second game. You have bigger culprits that you haven't even said anything about.

Guendouzi has been our best midfielder even with the mistakes he has made. You can continue your crusade...

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Sorry to burst your bubble, but what makes it even more impressive is that he came from Ligue 2. Guy's a baller.
If he works as hard as Kos and Giroud and improves as much as they did with even more talent,then we have a real gem. These guys earned everything they achieved by working their way up. Add love for the club and he's the best thing about the transfer window.

juice man

Can't make his mind up
Clear to see that he's got the ingredients to become a massive player. He's not perfect and has made some mistakes, but so far the positives far outweigh the negatives. Also, he's 19.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
All of what you said can be labeled to most of, if not the whole team.

You are sitting here, constantly taking shots at a 19 year old in his second game. You have bigger culprits that you haven't even said anything about.

Guendouzi has been our best midfielder even with the mistakes he has made. You can continue your crusade...

Yeah shame on me for wanting us to perform better?

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
defensively he is average compared to our other midfield options. offensively he is miles, miles better ... literally the only player in the team who reliably transitions from defense to attack and generates offensive momentum.
Not really.

Averages 4 tackles, 4.5 interceptions per game so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom