• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Laca the Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

How come? He was involved with everything positive we did, pressed tirelessly non-stop too.

On top of my head I remember:
- should've had an assist when he turned 2 defenders and played Auba 1v1 with the keeper
- should've had a pre-assist when he magnificently played on Ramsey with his first touch [Ramsey didn't play a simple cut-back]
- took a ball late in the game from the forward pressing to start a counter which Welbeck bottled
- was positioned perfectly before his shot was blocked by 3 players, therefore opening the space for Özil's goal.

I personally thought he was one of our best players, especially in the 2nd half.

I thought he was allright , but I wanted a follow up on what he did against Cardiff where he looked dangerous and desperate think his intensity wasn't as goodthis match and he hardly had a shot on goal this match .

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I thought he was allright , but I wanted a follow up on what he did against Cardiff where he looked dangerous and desperate think his intensity wasn't as goodthis match and he hardly had a shot on goal this match .
If AUBA had stuck away that pass would things change. I know we need goals but strikers can't score in every match. Although, admittedly, it is becoming a worry.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

If AUBA had stuck away that pass would things change. I know we need goals but strikers can't score in every match. Although, admittedly, it is becoming a worry.

Not so much scoring Mark , he just played with real aggression against Cardiff and he took shots as soon as they were presented and he nearly always scores when he does . I just feel that there is a level there he has as a striker where he looks like he can score at any moment . You don't always see it .

Gooner_girl14

In the first half looked to need too much time on the ball but man can he finish. Really healthy competition between him and Auba, nice that it looks like we can play them together after all.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I've never doubted him. Since Auba arrived and he had his surgery he's been brilliant. Love him. Also worth pointing out to those who still don't see the obvious, yet another match where both he and Auba are on the score sheet. Neither is marginalizing the other. They're both thriving together.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Well in Laca lad. I think he's losing that timidness that he had in his early days here. A bit of fire in him and he's so good.
Lack of enthusiasm perhaps, after being thwarted of his expected move to Atletico

But the arrival of PEA seems to have more than reconciled him to being a Gooner

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Lack of enthusiasm perhaps, after being thwarted of his expected move to Atletico

But the arrival of PEA seems to have more than reconciled him to being a Gooner
Possibly but I also remember Lemar stealing a certain goal from him in the run up to the WC. Sometimes he's too nice. Him and PEA are like Yorke/Cole and Shearer/Sheringham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom