• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2019

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Grass is always greener on the other side of the fence, isn't it? When we got Kolasinac most were raving about him and especially opposition fans were incredibly jealous, everybody thought he was the best LB in Bundesliga just the season before. And now we are asking for a 21-year-old, that back then was 19 or so, and still hasn't produced anything near the best of Kolasinac (which was in Germany.) At the same time, we are slating a lot our projects (academy products or otherwise) as not good enough, just as we are slating Wenger's youth policy in his later years, that indeed produced very little. It was obviously just our scouting network to blame until now and the keyboard scouters need to be listened to regarding Chilwell, he will instantly improve us unlike Guendouzi, Holding, Chambers, Bellerin, Coquelin, Iwobi, AMN, etc.

Kolasinac hasn't had the runs of games a player needs to really establish themselves at a big club, plus the formations have changed a fair bit. He's still fairly young, it would be reasonable to wait to see him play LB for a good run of games in Emery's system before judging what he can really offer.

My problem with him is just that I think he'll get a lot of injuries in his career. What other elite footballer is built like him? I can't think of many. Plus to be an elite fullback these days you need immense stamina and fitness. I just think the sheer size of him is always gonna cause problems with injuries. Bellerin has the ideal build for a fullback.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
No Sven’s January targets thread atm so I’ll just post here
If he’s available on a free next summer then I thibk it would be a bad move no matter the outcome of the Ramsey situation.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

No Sven’s January targets thread atm so I’ll just post here
If he’s available on a free next summer then I thibk it would be a bad move no matter the outcome of the Ramsey situation.

He destroyed us the CL. He's miles ahead of Ramsey right now.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
He destroyed us the CL. He's miles ahead of Ramsey right now.
Yh he had a great performance against you lot. It’s unfortunate that he’s on the wrong side of 30 though. I rather we tried our chances with Rabiot who’s on his last year as well or Ndombele. The latter will only go for a hefty fee but I think it could be worth it.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals

He was really great for Flamengo, was already in the Brazilian nationalteam.

Has a big standing in Brazil already, hopefully he will do great in Europa. Milan is a good beginning.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Apparently Malcom wants out of Barca already because he’s got no game time :lol:

Shame we have god mode Iwobi rn.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Apparently Malcom wants out of Barca already because he’s got no game time :lol:

Shame we have god mode Iwobi rn.
Wouldn’t mind having Malcolm on that RW right now tbh. A loan until the end of the season would be perfect for all parties involved

Tomb Bombadil

Would love to have Sanchez back!
Sarcasm?

Better invest the money in a young prospect. Sanchez is heavely dependend on his physics and motivation and seemed it went down a lot. Plus he's not really a team player. We're not going to win games against the better teams with better players only chance is as a team.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom