• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 13

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

City are great advert for the European Super League, this is just ridiculous, they're too good for the PL.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
City are ridiculous
their sheet is so so big, full of quality...
it makes you wonder what would happen with another manager, because just by looking at the names you can tell that no team in the league can come even close.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
giphy.gif

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
their sheet is so so big, full of quality...
it makes you wonder what would happen with another manager, because just by looking at the names you can tell that no team in the league can come even close.

Don't think that some manager would be that good.It's down to Pep.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
dont think so, Look at the quality, we are talking about a team that has Bernardo Silva, Gundogan, De Bruyne, Etc, as mere options from the bench.

I think more about quality of their game and this domination.Reckon that some of these players won't look that good under some other manager.Aguero,KDB and Silva are quality,but some look great in this system.

MaraDon

I think more about quality of their game and this domination.Reckon that some of these players won't look that good under some other manager.Aguero,KDB and Silva are quality,but some look great in this system.
Agree.
Fernandinho as a holding midfielder would not work under a different system.
Sterling would not be as effective under a different system.
Nontheless you have the quality to play the football that you want.
Seriously i cant wait for the Qatar world cup to finish to see what would happen with them.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Yep, their squad is fantastic, but nowhere near the Real/Barca level imo who have a Galactico in every position.

MaraDon

Yep, their squad is fantastic, but nowhere near the Real/Barca level imo who have a Galactico in every position.
they are in shambles atm, their squad is nowhere near City regarding both quality and depth.

And btw one can argue just by names in the sheet and depth in the squad city is bigger than both.

English teams have a problem in the CL because they dont have a Christmas break and they play at least 20 more games than the rest of the teams in Europe.

If Guardiola focus on the CL he could win it.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Tremendous game of football from Watford and Liverpool "the entertainers".

Not a single shot in the entire first half. Is that a record?

MaraDon

West Ham iis so poor, why would you sell a player like Kouyate to give space for someone like Obiang?
i dont get their market desitions, their persistance on players like Noble and Antonio.
I dont get it.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom