• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 13

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

West Ham iis so poor, why would you sell a player like Kouyate to give space for someone like Obiang?
i dont get their market desitions, their persistance on players like Noble and Antonio.
I dont get it.

Their owners have this dream for where they want the club to end up but haven't got a clue how to get there.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Real lost 3-0 today. :lol:
they gamble on players like Marco Ascensio, Odriozola, Carvajal, Bale, Etc. And they are just not good enough.

They are Trapped, they need a major investment and a new Star, if they sign Hazard, Icardi and a quality midfielder it would be a different story, but as it is, they are no longer what they used to.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Just the wingers, Aguero and KDB. With better management they could've made up ground on that.
They are nowhere near that, their sheet is small and they have a lot of average players.
Look at the game they played today, Modric looks tired, Kross cant play without Casemiro, their fullbacks are average and they dont have a player that can create something out of nothing upfront.

Real needs major investment.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
They are nowhere near that, their sheet is small and they have a lot of average players.
Look at the game they played today, Modric looks tired, Kross cant play without Casemiro, their fullbacks are average and they dont have a player that can create something out of nothing upfront.

Real needs major investment.
Those issues with the current players wouldn't be there had they gotten a quality manager and yes they do need investment which with a top coach would've been easier to make.

Even without huge investment though I can say for sure that someone like Pochetino could get a lot out of the current players.

They aren't that far off of City in terms of individual player quality.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Ederson > Courtois

Walker > Odriozola
Varane > Stones
Ramos > Laporte
Marcelo > Mendy

Kroos > Fernandinho
Modric > De Bruyne (though Bernardo better than both in recent form)
D. Silva > Ceballos

Sterling > Bale
Aguero > Benzema
Sane > Asensio

Depth wise.

Navas > Bravo
Otamendi > Nacho
Carvajal > Danilo
Bernardo > Isco
Gundogan > Casemiro
Mahrez > Vazquez
Jesus > Vinicius Junior

Then the likes of Delph, Kompany, Foden probably makes City's depth better in general.

It's close but I'd say the fire power City have trumps City at the moment, while Stones-Laporte is improving all the time and Ramos isn't perhaps at his best anymore.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Ederson > Courtois

Walker > Odriozola
Varane > Stones
Ramos > Laporte
Marcelo > Mendy

Kroos > Fernandinho
Modric > De Bruyne (though Bernardo better than both in recent form)
D. Silva > Ceballos

Sterling > Bale
Aguero > Benzema
Sane > Asensio

Depth wise.

Navas > Bravo
Otamendi > Nacho
Carvajal > Danilo
Bernardo > Isco
Gundogan > Casemiro
Mahrez > Vazquez
Jesus > Vinicius Junior

Then the likes of Delph, Kompany, Foden probably makes City's depth better in general.

It's close but I'd say the fire power City have trumps City at the moment, while Stones-Laporte is improving all the time and Ramos isn't perhaps at his best anymore.
Yeah, I guess City's front line is the major difference maker.

Hard to get around what Florentino was thinking with not reinforcing the attack after Ronaldo's departure.

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown

Latest posts

Top Bottom