• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Wembley Hotspur v Arsenal | March 2, 2019 12:30 GMT | BT Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I can forgive the pen, and the follow up, but that pass on Özil should have been ****ing easy.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I didn’t realise he was that bad at pens 23/31 should not be taking pens for a NLD. Should have given it to Monreal or something.

Gursha

Auba's penalties just rely on chance.... all of his goals were just cause the 50% was in his favor with the keeper diving the wrong way... i always said hes a bad penalty taker... wouldve missed all his penalties if the GK went the right way...

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Gutted, we should have won that. Kane was offside but Mustafi didn't need to foul him. Roll on VAR!

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
So what man?>

Our strikers couldve made this tie 4-0.

Refs makes mistakes.

Big teams just outplay those mistakes, we couldve today. but we didnt.

Missed chances will always cost you.
So what man? So ****ing everything man. No easy to spot mistake, no penalty, no goal, three points for us.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I said I would be happy with a draw before the game, but this feels like a loss. Worst way it could've happened.. Sp**s are so ****ing lucky..

Credit to Emery and the team really, they did their job today and we deserved more.. Lots of positives today really if we take a step back.

Mustafi and Auba cost us hard though.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Taylor was doing alright until he pulled out his glue bag, the ****. So much to be angry about. Ive now got to collect my very sick dog from the vet and hand over the best part of a grand, before having no sleep tonight as I watch him take every breath. ****.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Did we have any other competent penalty taker on the pitch at the time? I'm not so sure. Of course I would have fancied Ramsey or Laca to score had they been there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom