• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

@razörist I think you’re in love with the wrong inconsistent playmaker
You should watch a bit of Ziyech, you’d like him. He’s exactly the type you want. I think he could do the business at Arsenal too. He maybe forces it a bit too much.

razörist

If Vinicius improves his end product, he could really be something. He has great dribbling and pace but always comes short in the final third.
Yeah if the end product comes with age he’s going to be one of the best.

razörist

This is what I mean with mazroui, it’s a problem attackers running in behind.

Mohamed7

I think Real could let go Navaz, so we must take full advantage. He’s one of the best goalkeepers in the world. Not sure if he is ball playing but a fantastic shot stopper.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think dortmund done here missed 4 good chances to score can't see them scoring 4 at 2nf half

Mohamed7

I think Real could let go Navaz, so we must take full advantage. He’s one of the best goalkeepers in the world. Not sure if he is ball playing but a fantastic shot stopper.
Quoting myself. Another one we could go for is Isco who has gone down the pecking order.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Don't like the way Madrid fans have been treating Bale recently considering he literally won them the CL, so they deserve this. Also in general Real deserve this and their entire season for resting on their laurels.

razörist

Why on Earth did Southampton sell Tadic?
Southampton were in for another season of relegation football, Tadic fits an attacking side much better. Ajax came in with big plans and big money and he wanted to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary

Latest posts

Top Bottom