• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Laca the Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Mate, much respect, you're a good poster, but what game did you watch exactly?

Laca's finishing was particularly sh*te today, I'll give you that one. But he bullied that United defence at times yesterday, particularly Lindelof who he turned inside out several times.

Didn't have his best game yesterday but he was involved in pretty much everything we did, where as I find Auba can be a bit of a passenger at times when he's not playing well. That's why people prefer Lacazette.
Funny how a fortnight ago he was bleating on about PEA being the better all round player. Changed his narrative of late due to the performances.

Reactions: Jae

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Mate, much respect, you're a good poster, but what game did you watch exactly?

Laca's finishing was particularly sh*te today, I'll give you that one. But he bullied that United defence at times yesterday, particularly Lindelof who he turned inside out several times.

Didn't have his best game yesterday but he was involved in pretty much everything we did, where as I find Auba can be a bit of a passenger at times when he's not playing well. That's why people prefer Lacazette.

I feel like if we had someone like Alexis or RVP upfront we would've put them away with how we were counter attacking. Every time it got to our front 3 we barely threatened them.

Sorry if I don't praise our striker for being a good tackler, maybe we should play him at RB then.

Funny how a fortnight ago he was bleating on about PEA being the better all round player. Changed his narrative of late due to the performances.

I still think Auba is the better all around player, I didn't change my mind. Do you have a folder of all the things I've said next to the shrine of me in your parents house?

Jae

I feel like if we had someone like Alexis or RVP upfront we would've put them away with how we were counter attacking. Every time it got to our front 3 we barely threatened them.

And prime Henry would have probably scored 5 yesterday, but even he had off days. It's a straw man argument.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
I still think Auba is the better all around player, I didn't change my mind. Do you have a folder of all the things I've said next to the shrine of me in your parents house?
No, you've just not mentioned it while he CLEARLY has not been in the past fortnight.

And please, stop flattering yourself. It isn't that I am obsessed with you. It is just impossible to miss your posting of late because the moronic things you say stick out like a sore thumb. I own my own house, BTW, a pretty mean feat in today's South Africa. Suck it.

BigPoppaPump

No, you've just not mentioned it while he CLEARLY has not been in the past fortnight.

And please, stop flattering yourself. It isn't that I am obsessed with you. It is just impossible to miss your posting of late because the moronic things you say stick out like a sore thumb. I own my own house, BTW, a pretty mean feat in today's South Africa. Suck it.

You're definitely obsessed with me, you mention me more than anyone else does.

And it doesn't matter that you have your own mud hut, my shrine is at your parents house cos your mum is almost as obsessed with me as you are.

Jae

But that's my point for the price we paid we need elite performances.

If that's your opinion then mate fair enough. I personally am more than happy with our striking options, which is more than I've been able to say in a long while. I don't think 50m gets you much for a striker in today's market but we've done really well.

A lot of the pundits seem to think Laca and Auba were the difference between the two teams yesterday (I'd be inclones to agree).

I 100% believe if we swapped our strikers and we had Lukaku and Rashford instead they'd of smashed us everywhere yesterday.

BigPoppaPump

If that's your opinion then mate fair enough. I personally am more than happy with our striking options, which is more than I've been able to say in a long while. I don't think 50m gets you much for a striker in today's market but we've done really well.

A lot of the pundits seem to think Laca and Auba were the difference between the two teams yesterday (I'd be inclones to agree).

I 100% believe if we swapped our strikers and we had Lukaku and Rashford instead they'd of smashed us everywhere yesterday.

Fair enough, what do I know anyway?

Call me old fashioned but I rate fast strikers over everything, but I don't really rate Rashford that high but I think Lukaku is a great player that gets unfair criticism. If he was English they'd be creaming themselves over him.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
You're definitely obsessed with me, you mention me more than anyone else does.

And it doesn't matter that you have your own mud hut, my shrine is at your parents house cos your mum is almost as obsessed with me as you are.
Holy moses, what is this, the 90s? Mom jokes? You get sadder every day
P.S. My mom died last year from cancer, but fvck you very much anyway!

BigPoppaPump

Holy moses, what is this, the 90s? Mom jokes? You get sadder every day
P.S. My mom died last year from cancer, but fvck you very much anyway!

You told me to suck it like you're X pac or something, talk about the 90s. And I'm sorry I said that about your mother I didn't know, my condolences. You shouldn't insult me personally though stick to football discussions.

I'm a savage, I can't help it.

Last edited:

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
You shouldn't insult me personally though stick to football discussions.
Um, what? You insinuated I lived with my parents. I told you I own a house so you should suck it and you resort to insulting my mother. WTF is wrong with you?
Don't worry though. Got you on ignore now. Don't need to discuss my passion with people who deserve hell fire.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
His hold up game is improving, his link up game is improving, his off the ball movement is improving, he looks full of confidence and he is playing with his heart. Signing Auba could have been devastated for someone in his position, a new manager and the pressure to play your new and markee signing can really destroy a striker´s confidence. He responded like a boss. took the challenge and became a must in our starting eleven.

Fantastic signing.
Fantastic individual.

elemoo

do you ever just read something on the internet sometimes that is so fuct up and wrong it makes you want to scrape off a layer of your brain in the hopes that maybe you could possibly unread it?

....calling out someone’s mother over football opinions and then try to justify it? Yikes!

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
do you ever just read something on the internet sometimes that is so fuct up and wrong it makes you want to scrape off a layer of your brain in the hopes that maybe you could possibly unread it?

....calling out someone’s mother over football opinions and then try to justify it? Yikes!

And that wasn’t even the most offensive thing in that post :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996

Latest posts

Top Bottom