• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Burnley v Arsenal | May 12, 2019 | 15:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Yep, boring ass lineup confirmed. Mavro is cool. Glad to see Willock get a deserved start but in front of Elneny and Guendouzi together AGAIN? Come on Unai....

No Saka on the bench, no start for Nketiah. Boring.

I'll see you guys post match.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Lol Emery

He is just like Wenger.

Why bother with El Nenny and Guendouzi in same lineup.

If PEA gets hurts, thats on him.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Me too - but I think it's gonna be older fringe players playing. We're gonna see Elneny and Lichsteiner or something.....

Think at most Nketiah and Willock will be on the bench - won't even see Saka or Amaechi. I'm heading out, can't be arsed. For the first time in about 10 or so years, I'm completely numb to football, this week took it out of me. Was a lot of football consumed. Only seeing some more of the youngsters would have sufficed.

Willock and Mavrapanos start.

Inject it into my veins.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Auba going for the golden boot with that midfield. :lol:

Bet he has no shots.

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
Lot of responsibility of Willock to move the ball forward in that midfield. Looking forward to seeing Auba isolated and Mikhi/Iwobi being blunt as usual

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Mind you, he has started with 2 strikers so many games, all of a sudden just 1 striker & leaves out Nketiah again, why can't he start Nketiah awell if he starts Willock & Mavropanos? Nketiah has started on the bench so many times, yet again on the bench & wont get any game time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom