• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Burnley v Arsenal | May 12, 2019 | 15:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
what kind of mid is willock? I thought he was more of a box 2 box
He is pretty much, but he's scored quite a few goals this season so he's being used as an AM. He's not the most playmaking midfielder but he can pass. I just think he should have started next to Guendouzi instead of El-average.

Gunner-Union

He is pretty much, but he's scored quite a few goals this season so he's being used as an AM. He's not the most playmaking midfielder but he can pass. I just think he should have started next to Guendouzi instead of El-average.

that what I thought but anyhow I hope he has a great game

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Fcuking asshole lineup. No Eddie no party

Your time will come, Eddie! Hopefully in this very match

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Even Greenwood got a start for United today..
Greenwood is a special talent, but I'm at least glad for him that Ole is giving him a start. We had Saka finish the season in style who is the same age as him but he's not even on the bench. Nketiah not even getting a start at the end of the season.

Yeah, disappointing. I hope Emery does much better integrating this lot next season.

Reactions: A_G

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
We have two pensioners and two hotheads in our back four. Then two midfielders who can't pass the ball forwards, two wingers who can't take on a defender, and a striker who relies on service.

City game it is.

Yeah, disappointing. I hope Emery does much better integrating this lot next season.

Doubt it. He will have either of two excuses, the first being in CL. The second not being in CL but everything is on the stake and he can't give youngsters even a short cameo or he will get sacked.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Yeah I'm not watching this. The final could be the last football game I watch depending upon what happens 3 days later. Will be switching all my energy to music and films.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider
Top Bottom