• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 642,953
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Well I think they are not selling Lucas, Son or Alli. Can Brandt replace Eriksen?

The point was Lamela might be out and Brandt is cheap, and can get surely playing time in any case with rotation. I think Brandt is not yet type of player who can demand starting spot at Tottenham.

Alli has been riding his luck recently, good chance Brandt takes his place.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Well where’s the precedent for that in the last decade?

Let’s look at Martial, massively touted youngster, went there as an elite talent.

In three years he hasn’t developed at all and hasn’t played for the France squad in over a year. Yes he’s signed a fat new contract but at what cost to his career?

It’s not even like they’re competing, the club’s a shambles and by their own manager’s admission they’re years away from the top.

Sancho should be picking a stepping stone club, if he went to Liverpool or Sp**s that’d make much more sense.

Maybe you know more about this than me but I feel like nobody knew anything about him when he joined. Big money deal was the reason media started calling him Henry without knowing anything bar an average game against Arsenal.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Maybe you know more about this than me but I feel like nobody knew anything about him when he joined. Big money deal was the reason media started calling him Henry without knowing anything bar an average game against Arsenal.

No true, I guess the fee somewhat dictated that statement and Wenger had hyped him up as well iirc.

I’m not just wanting to have a pop at your lot in this thread for the sake of it, I just think every year you seem to chuck more money at the problem but never seem to get the best out of what you have.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Looks like all the teams will want to do business very early the links just keep coming and season not over yet for other leagues
Meanwhile @Emery's transfer targets meeting:

giphy.gif

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I'm not surprised. Real Madrid will go big this summer
Ornstein said that Chelsea might just keep Hazard this season then let him on a free if the transfer ban is upheld, so he might be the 2nd choice in that position.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Ornstein said that Chelsea might just keep Hazard this season then let him on a free if the transfer ban is upheld, so he might be the 2nd choice in that position.

That’ll be interesting, Hazard will be furious you’d imagine. Can see that getting very nasty, especially if Chelsea gave him their word.

29 when he gets his move and you wonder how long a contract he’ll get.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I really think they'll get them both hazard will force the move and Salah will depend how much Liverpool will ask. Real Madrid didn't spend much in last few years so they not in risk to break FFP rules

Reactions: A_G

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

How much would Salah cost? No release clause, long contract and Liverpool in a strong position.

More than Neymar possibly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis

Latest posts

Top Bottom