• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League Final: Chelsea v Arsenal | May 29, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Who will win the Europa League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

say yes

forum master baiter
I was 100% expecting Cech but it’s still disappointing.

Hopefully it won’t matter. Cech’s biggest weakness is his ability to play out from the back and Chelsea won’t be able to press him too effectively with donkey up front.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Guendouzi should be starting this, we need his energy in the middle of the pitch to press Chelsea off the park.

I feel like Lacazette is going to be doing a lot of donkey work, dropping back into midfield.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Not as nervous as I thought I'd be. All signs point to us having the advantage, but you just know Chelsea will turn up.

That's Roy Williams. He's the head coach of North Carolina University's men's basketball team (Michael Jordan's alma mater).

That was taken after they won the national championship or the semi-final to play in the national championship. Don't remember which.
He actually recruited Michael Jordan to UNC and subsequently coached him while he was a student there too. I believe he was an assistant coach then, under the legendary Dean Smith. He's been around for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom