• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League Final: Chelsea v Arsenal | May 29, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Who will win the Europa League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashybashy86

In a way I’d much rather be in our position than theirs. Hazard off, Hudson-Odoi probably too next year and their breakout player injured for a year.

A squad that’s pretty old and a midfield next year that’s bang average and that’s even if Kante stays, transfer ban incoming and an owner who I can see selling up in the next few years.

I look forward to going away on a League 1 away day to an empty Stamford Bridge with Shrewsbury sometime soon.
Chelsea always seem to bounce back. Just when you think they’re down and out, they come back swinging. It’s in their DNA. They now have 3 European trophies and we have 2 losers medals. It wouldn’t surprise me if they won the EPL again before we do either.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Apart from our goal we didn't do much in the 2nd half. We had to play well today and we didn't, we blew it. Part of me just thinks, Kroenke doesn't deserve CL anyway!

Thoroughly pissed off. Down but not out!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Apart from our goal we didn't do much in the 2nd half. We had to play well today and we didn't, we blew it. Part of me just thinks, Kroenke doesn't deserve CL anyway!

Thoroughly pissed off. Down but not out!
We f**ked many good opportunities because all our players final ball was so bad

Ashybashy86

If everyone knows what’s good for them, they will not speak a Liverpool win into existence. If you don’t know why, you haven’t been paying attention.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Them and Utd are there for the taking next year
And we won’t.

Kroenke isn’t a guy who spots underperforming rivals and seeks to leap frog them.

Nope he uses them as justification for an ambitious-less season instead. Done with this team. We’re going the way of Villa or one of them teams there (Proud history etc) not immediately but give it like 5-10 years.

We’re only gonna get worse until the owner wants to get better.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I didnt say we could not win it, but expecting it is just being naive.
I think its reasonable to expect us to at minimum reach the semi finals before the season started, which we did.

I'm also dissapointed with the result , but i think its deluded to say the season is a failure if you think about the expectations going in.

Don’t see how it’s naive, there’s literally only ever one or two teams on our level in it.

If only Chelsea and Arsenal from the PL were to enter the FA cup next season would you not expect to win it?

GDeep™

League is very weak
And we won’t.

Kroenke isn’t a guy who spots underperforming rivals and seeks to leap frog them.

Nope he uses them as justification instead. Done with this team. We’re going the way of Villa or one of them teams there (Proud history etc) not immediately but give it like 5-10 years.

We’re only gonna get worse until the owner wants to get better.
Remember I said we’ll become the new Villa and all this forum attacked me?

@American_Gooner find my villa posts.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

If everyone knows what’s good for them, they will not speak a Liverpool win into existence. If you don’t know why, you haven’t been paying attention.
If it’s along the lines of Liverpool becoming re-established as a big club and back above us in the pecking order well...
They’ve kind of already done the first by hitting two CL finals in a row and actually challenging Man City. As for being back above us in the pecking order? They comfortably did that last summer.

Sp**s winning isn’t so great either. A CL win is no small feat and they’ve already finished above us and been in the CL for like three years in a row?

Think either side winning is just as bad for us, if anything Sp**s is worse as we can lie to ourselves and say that we shouldn’t be competing with Liverpool.

Liverpool all the way on Saturday for me.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
We’re in a bad way because we’ve been diabolical in the transfer market. For my money we’ve improved in that sense, we choked in both the league and EL yes but we’re at a similar level to the two teams above us.

If the club can keep adding good players while managing to generate sales we can improve. We’re not doomed to slide down the table into nothing.

On Kroenke yes he’s a sh*t, but if his bottom line is getting hurt he’ll sell up. This club was here for a hundred and twenty years before him and it’ll be here a hundred and twenty years after.
I disagree with you here. I hate to say it but we aren't on the same level as Tottenham. They've actually got a structure in place to continue to improve. Even if they don't win the CL they'll be signing much better players than us going into next season. As for Chelsea, we just have to hope that their 2 window ban keeps us around the same level. And let's not forget United, at some point in time they're going to figure this shït out and get back to at least being a factor. The worst part about them is that even though they've struggled since Fergie left they're still bringing through youth players. We aren't doing that. Now we are here hoping that the likes of Everton and Newcastle aren't going to put in the kind of investment necessary to overtake us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom