• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,473,056

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Better links today at least in fairness. Carrasco, Hermoso and Pellegrini all very good signings but more unlikely. Add ACM and Tierney and my Wangs falling off.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Nice to see non of our targets can get into there respective National teams.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Pellegrini for me is italian Doucoure not elite midfielder but a decent with a strong body that he won't get bullied in PL.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This is a worse team than we had this season.
Come on it not i know you not fan of this formation but at least it's more balanced team. i just want us to go back to 442 i feel this formation is being left behind for no reason.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

how about
Leno
Bellerin Anderson Holding Tierney
Fraser Pellegrini Torreira Carrasco
Auba Laca

4th.
giphy.gif

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Come on it not i know you not fan of this formation but at least it's more balanced team. i just want us to go back to 442 i feel this formation is being left behind for no reason.

Defence is a couple of kids, they'll get torn apart. Midfield is ok, but not enough passing, flanks decent in theory, Auba and Laca can't work in a two with no support. Combined with it being a 442 it leaves a lot to be desired. Very static in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom