• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,472,511

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Can puma just f**k off already its ridiculous we have to wait until 1st of July to sign players take pictures of him in new kit and make these s**ty short videos.

Comunicado official should be from next season and that's it.

I doubt it’s that. Couldn’t it be more of an accounts thing? I think in football the accounting year is July 1st-June 30th. If that’s the case the club might want the spending/wages to be on next years accounts.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Heard this before, then its "still like 3 weeks left" then its "we always wait until the last few days to get a better deal" then it's Mustafi and Xhaka starting and Emery has @THunter's blood on his hands.
Well then if that's really happens then the real problem is known we thought it was always wenger fault to take long to sign players we need or not spending.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I doubt it’s that. Couldn’t it be more of an accounts thing? I think in football the accounting year is July 1st-June 30th. If that’s the case the club might want the spending/wages to be on next years accounts.

Yeah I also think FFP plays a big part in why not many clubs have done business as well. For all we know a player like YFC could be wrapped up and we're just sat waiting.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Yeah I also think FFP plays a big part in why not many clubs have done business as well. For all we know a player like YFC could be wrapped up and we're just sat waiting.

How marvelous would that be, five announcements in the span of 10 minutes on july 1st? Would prefer it that way

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Can puma just f**k off already its ridiculous we have to wait until 1st of July to sign players take pictures of him in new kit and make these s**ty short videos.

Comunicado official should be from next season and that's it.

Your way of spinning Emery's and co. incompetence is admirable. That has literally nothing to do with us not signing players.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
They could still sign a player and have them pose with the Puma shirt, other clubs have done it before changing kit suppliers.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Your way of spinning Emery's and co. incompetence is admirable. That has literally nothing to do with us not signing players.
Again it's not manager fault he can give list of players he want and club job to sign them so the blame will be mostly on our diractors and board.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

There’s a few clubs supposedly holding off until July 1st because of FFP. I think one of the Milan clubs and Valencia are teams I’ve seen mentioned. We’re due to make a loss of £50m plus for this financial year so any spending before July 1st will go on to those financial reports.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

How come Real Madrid have gone mental and spent loads, can't say I've been following the FFP stuff tbh.
They’ve barely spent anything in the last few years after winning all those CLs. Dortmund are spending the Dembele and future Sancho money.

Has to be something in the July talk as not one of our supposed rivals are spending yet either.

Preacher

Always Crying
I will make conclusions on August 10th about Raul and his sidekick Vinai. It's too early to tell. Nevertheless I expect only 7/10 transfer window at best.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I saw a few things on twitter as well regarding contracts, we can twist it how we want, but when it gets to July 1st and our links are still dry af then you can question Raul and Vinai. I think around then we should seriously see things pick up.

They've made themselves accountable by saying we've been talking to players since October imo.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Yeah I sort of get the gist of that but what is this "rolling three-year period / waiting for 1st July" stuff?
It’s changing to a yearly basis this year I read. Some Madrid journo said the reason Madrid wanted those signings done in June was that they’d count in they 18/19 financials. They can then go again and get a galactico in the rest of the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom