• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Armando Izzo

Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
A more rugged Koscielny then? Still maintain that we need a captain at the back, a proper one.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

No idea if he's good or not, but he's 26 so him and Saliba would be nice in terms of experience/youth.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Di marzio say his agent met the club officials Everton and Arsenal both made 25M euros bid. Torino officials saying the player not for sale and want to renew his contract

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I'd be gassed with Izzo, Saliba & Tierney. Looks like this summer is finally taking shape!

Until just after deadline day

NINTCHDBPICT000483047097-e1556619610810.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This deal will depend on Izzo and his agent if he want to test himself in PL then he could force a move if he happy to stay then Torino won't sell unless a big offer comes in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal
Top Bottom