• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wilfried Zaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wounded Healer

I think there are better options in his price bracket. Our club will look for no more than 40-45m and it may just be enough. It is clear we are trying to drive prices down as much as we can.
Out of all top six clubs we are in the worst financial condition.
I dont know if its an objective situation or a club management philosophy but its making us to lose more than we win in the transfer market. We are acting disfunctional.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Not trying to WUM but if he was a serious target there should have been moves made faster than we got AWB, for Palace to sell both they’d want huge money.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not trying to WUM but if he was a serious target there should have been moves made faster than we got AWB, for Palace to sell both it would be huge money.
I think because asking price putting teams off nobody paying 80m even if manutd have 25% sell on clause

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
Not trying to WUM but if he was a serious target there should have been moves made faster than we got AWB, for Palace to sell both they’d want huge money.
Presumably we would have been ready to make a move with the CL money. After that died we were probably hoping you guys would get rid of the sell on clause. Now we're probably hoping he kicks up enough of a fuss to force a discount sale. That too will also probably fail.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Never mind 80M, if Palace put him on sale for 50-60M we wouldn’t pay it.

Joke club.
We will if we serious we paid 50M to get laca and 55M to get auba not sure we'll pay 80M for Zaha unless a miracle happen and kroenke do something we know that won't happen

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
Never mind 80M, if Palace put him on sale for 50-60M we wouldn’t pay it.

Joke club.

That would mean them getting between £38-45m. There is zero chance they want less for the guy that prevents their relegation and is far and away their best player than for their RB. The only conceivable way this happens is if players are included in any offer. It isn't happening but it should at least provide some entertainment in this window.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Thing is for Wilf if it doesn't happen now, he won't get the chance again imo. If we are serious then us and Palace need todo a shady deal. I.E big loan fee and settle the rest and UTD can get f****d!!! Palce want a good deal but no club is paying 80m thats the reality. Palace know that hence trying to get utd to drop the clause.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I'd be ****ing distraught if we paid £50-60m for him. We laughed at his fee when he went to Man Utd aged 20, and he's barely kicked on since then. o_O

GDeep™

League is very weak
I'd be ****ing distraught if we paid £50-60m for him. We laughed at his fee when he went to Man Utd aged 20, and he's barely kicked on since then. o_O
Who do you want? Ryan Fraser has had one good season and is in the last year of his deal yet his club want 30m?

Carrasco is trash yet his club want 30M.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
He really shouldn't have signed new long term contract last year if he was targeting to move to bigger team it made things more difficult

Preacher

Always Crying
suarez.jpg

That page raises bad memories. Need different ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson

Latest posts

Top Bottom