• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Everton Soares

Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I don't believe in rumours from Brazil or from South America in general.

This might be a Vidal/Bernard situation.

Until we hear from the usual suspects (olley, cross, mobkel and ornstein) I won't believe it.

:lol: You won’t believe Brazil’s most reliable publication but you want to hear it from three absolute gobshites.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
:lol: You won’t believe Brazil’s most reliable publication but you want to hear it from three absolute gobshites.

They are **** but the club / agents use them when a deal is "on", or our interest is genuine.

South American medias link us with players every single window, and usually it's all BS.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
They are **** but the club / agents use them when a deal is "on", or our interest is genuine.

South American medias link us with players every single window, and usually it's all BS.

The club gives confirmation to Ornstein. It doesn’t use the other three.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
The club gives confirmation to Ornstein. It doesn’t use the other three.

The way Cross / Olley / Mobkel all come together with the same article/news at the same time tells me they've been briefed by someone within the club.

And ofc, they make stuff up to fill the gaps when they have no info.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I get people don't believe anything specially this summer the reliability of some websites are not good as they were before. But if the local media saying he having medical they don't lie about it because thier sources are very close the club

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

If Edu wants him then he comes here.

Heard he goes beyond the expected in transfer meetings, no further comments on that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom