• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 641,232
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Sp**s getting 30M euros on Tripper great business the guy worth more like 10M. very average player.
F*cking hell. Weird move.

Why is no one offering us €25-30m for Chambers, who I don't rate but who is clearly better than Trippier.

Also, while we're at it, why haven't we taken Elneny's number and forced him out the door. Or Mustafi. The lack of outgoings is pissing me off.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
F*cking hell. Weird move.

Why is no one offering us €25-30m for Chambers, who I don't rate but who is clearly better than Trippier.

Also, while we're at it, why haven't we taken Elneny's number and forced him out the door. Or Mustafi. The lack of outgoings is pissing me off.
the wages and they in and asking price putting team off to get them we'll have to lower our asking price alot.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Chambers is on 45k, right? Should be very manageable for midtable PL teams. Elneny and Mustafi I'd be willing to let go for €7m and €15m respectively, cut rates imo.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
That's a strange one but a good move from an England team pov. Will Sp**s look to replace him or stick with that youngster they have and Aurier?

db10fan

I don't think Dortmund are too impressed with Diallo not being willing to stay and fight. He's a very good player, but the fact he's basically said to them he wants to leave because of Hummels being signed, isn't a good look for a player. So it's that rather than his talent, of which he has plenty.

Dortmund where always going to sell a CB this summer though after buying Mats Hummels. I think most of us had hoped it'd be Omer Toprak :lol:
If Diallo gone, will Zagadou still be available? I think he has similar potential as Saliba. How about Raphael Guerreiro for LB and Dahoud for CM, potentially good enough for Arsenal and will Dortmund consider selling them this summer?

db10fan

Haller to have medical at westham after paying 45M pounds
Wow Haller got potential for sure, a beast of a targetman who also moves well and can play. Some of the good from Giroud + Welbz in one. Want him if we have money, perfect profile for our 3rd CF, will play well alone or with either of Auba+Laca.

Borussin

AM's Resident Dortmund Fan
If Diallo gone, will Zagadou still be available? I think he has similar potential as Saliba. How about Raphael Guerreiro for LB and Dahoud for CM, potentially good enough for Arsenal and will Dortmund consider selling them this summer?

I can't imagine that Zagadou and Diallo would be sold in the same window, or else Dortmund are down a CB again.

Guerreiro had been rumoured to be going to PSG. So he could be gone by the start of the season. Good player, played far more in midfield for Dortmund though than at full-back. Dahoud is a funny one, I wouldn't say hes good enough for Arsenal, any more than he is for Dortmund. OK squad player, but has not pushed on enough since arriving. The promise he shown at Gladbach hasn't really amounted to enough. He had his good phases last year though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom