• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dani Ceballos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

AM likes to disrespect Emery. "He is a bum... no one wants to play for him etc." Yet he b itch slapped Pochettino not once but twice in short space of time.

Let the spuds fecking dare to challenge us again for a player, they will be put in their place again. Love it.
I’m sure Poch is crying at losing a loanee when he’s just got Ndombele.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
I’m sure Poch is crying at losing a loanee when he’s just got Ndombele.

Ndombele could turn out to be a brilliant player for them. Im sure he is thrilled with that.

However, now Sp**s are supposed to be the top dogs. Cl, new stadium etc, it must hurt to be reminded your rivals with no CL and with a supposedly bum manager can still swat you away like a fly when you try to muscle in on their deals.

Last edited:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

From what I've seen and heard of Ndombele, he's one of those players that will be really annoying but won't propel a team to big trophies.

Amazing ball carrier and really press resistant, basically a combination of Sissoko and Moussa Dembele. I think he would actually make more an impact for us than them as we have nobody like him yet for them it's basically a slight upgrade on what they've had the last few years.

Gunner-Union

From what I've seen and heard of Ndombele, he's one of those players that will be really annoying but won't propel a team to big trophies.

Amazing ball carrier and really press resistant, basically a combination of Sissoko and Moussa Dembele. I think he would actually make more an impact for us than them as we have nobody like him yet for them it's basically a slight upgrade on what they've had the last few years.

he is powerful and will make good runs but wont assist or score that many imo. or if he has a great season will leave them when they finish 6th

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Ceballos is on holiday until the 22nd so it wouldn’t make sense for him to join up with the tour. Better off going straight to London and settling in.
but keep him away from Kos, please - he isn't too fond of Arsenal at the moment

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

They don't need him to assist or score. They've got Son, Kane, Lucas, Alli, Eriksen/Lo Celso up the pitch for that.
Let's not forget that Sissoko was their player of the season (or had a strong case for it), and that's probably who Ndombele is coming to replace.

He won't change much for them, Sissoko was already an absolute beast in the middle of the park, Ndombele just has a little more finesse but still won't be pulling strings. I hope I haven't jinxed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom