• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 642,436
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Milan are buying Correa from A.Madrid for 50M euros. not sure if he really worth that money. thought @Rex Banner ?

130 games 20 goals 20 assists. Yikes baldy what are you doing?

Yeah absolutely made up if it happens, Correa’s a good player who’s had some shocking luck with injuries but he’s worth nowhere near that feel.

Apart from Trippier it’s been an unreal summer.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️

Bennacer turn to Milan medical wearing this.
Good enough for AC Milan but not Arsenal. Would rather have him than Elneny or Xhaka.... And maybe even Torreira. Hope he becomes a star and we regret not taking up the option.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
We dicked Milan 5-1 recently. They’re garbage. Failed to get CL in a one team league.
Don’t ****ing care about the result. Fact is he’s taking a step up to a much bigger club - not to Genoa. Hope it becomes a regret for us.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko

It's fair to say that Sp**s did a great job. However, paying 50-60m for Lo Celso is really insane. I think there is not much a difference between Lo Celso and Ceballos. I hope the later fits better in EPL, and join us permanently next year.

Let's see what Sp**s will do with Erikson & Alderweireld.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Lo celso is in talks with bayern. The Sp**s links look cooled after they bought Ndombele

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom