• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
This is such a game changer and an exciting signing.

Please let's close the deal. After Higuain, Suarez, and then Vardy, I can't handle another disappointment.

Ceballos + Pepe will take us to the next level on the offensive side and we won't have to rely as much on Auba & Laca to score goals and create opportunities from nothing.

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
I don't understand. I haven't watched him much but he certainly looks like a good player and all but isn't he predominantly a RW? Assuming we are playing 4231 or 433, so Auba goes to LW now? He sucks at LW and our other options are mkhi and iwobi who are even worse. Auba should play striker or RW (if Laca is playing).
Kind of a signing for the future maybe, some of our most talented upcoming wingers can play on the left. Nelson, Saka and Martinelli, no way one of those 3 doesn't make it.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

This is to Steve Parish and those CP fans browsing this forum.

giphy.gif

It will be coming out again for our boys up in Scotland once the Tierney deal is finalised.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

We **** around for ages over a few million for Tierney, but straight up go all in for Pepe.

The staff must be very convinced about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil

Latest posts

Top Bottom