• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJSB97

French speaking front three.

All we need is Arsène Wenger back to compliment that front three.

#MakeArsenalFrenchAgain

Would be the best front line we've had since the invincibles if we're talking pedigree.

Ceballos bringing that sexy football back.

Couple quality CB's & we'd walk the league.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Play him on the right with Auba left and Laca central. 3 goal scorers, Laca sort of doing a Firmino with Auba and Pepe more scoring forwards from wide rather than wingers. Need quality fullbacks for this.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Raul right now

tenor.gif

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Play him on the right with Auba left and Laca central. 3 goal scorers, Laca sort of doing a Firmino with Auba and Pepe more scoring forwards from wide rather than wingers. Need quality fullbacks for this.

Yes!
Kola and heccy bombing forward

And a midfield trio

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I don't understand. I haven't watched him much but he certainly looks like a good player and all but isn't he predominantly a RW? Assuming we are playing 4231 or 433, so Auba goes to LW now? He sucks at LW and our other options are mkhi and iwobi who are even worse. Auba should play striker or RW (if Laca is playing).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results

Latest posts

Top Bottom