• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJSB97

Pepe & Tierney have been wishlisted by so many all season as very farfetched signings and they both might actually be happening!

Props to my guy Raul, he is taking us back to where we belong!

samshere

Why so serieuse?
You know if this deal was done before the AGM, then the fans would've been a lot kinder to Raul, Vinai and Edu.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Imagine Pepe and Zaha getting together next international duty talking about how club life is going. Pepe talking about just ripping Liverpool apart at Anfield while Zaha is like "eh..... well we haven't got a point yet.... or scored a goal but I'm sure things will pick up soon"

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Imagine Pepe and Zaha getting together next international duty talking about how club life is going. Pepe talking about just ripping Liverpool apart at Anfield while Zaha is like "eh..... well we haven't got a point yet.... or scored a goal but I'm sure things will pick up soon"

‘Winning the Europa was fun hopefully we can do well in the CL next season’

‘I heard theres tough teams in the championship ‘

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom