• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi (Out)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,110
  • Views 309,035
Status
Not open for further replies.

Judasviking

The worst part is that the dude doesn't accept his mistakes. The last time he was asked about his errors, he gave some bullshit reply that he has been doing a lot of good defending and people only focus on his errors. If he has to improve, he has to accept his weaknesses first. Speaking like pretentious ***** isn't going to help.

True. Just an uncoachable stubborn boy running around.

Although i believe he could be better in another league like france or italy.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Its not nice booing mustafi but he knows the fans not happy with him so hs need to leave

I'm genuinely not convinced he does though, any other player then yes but it genuinely wouldnt surprise me if after the game Mustafi went upto another player and said 'keep your head up mate, I dont even know why they were booing you out there'.. And then walks off with his head held high.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

What winds me up is he has been here a few years and clearly doesn't give a **** about improving. Stuff like not staying on your feet and being less rash is such a basic thing to work on in training and improve but if anything he got worse. That says to me he doesn't care and doesn't apply himself in training.

It's still a bit too comfy at the club, think a few first team players just rock up to training, do the set drills then go home. All the best players put in extra hours. Iwobi is another that should be spending hours a week working on putting the ball in the net, he could be a big value player but where is the evidence of desire and work ethic?

If I was a pro footballer I'd be counting my blessings every day and spending every minute I could trying to improve.

Too many soft and pampered players.

Judasviking

I usually dont like hating on players, he is probably a great guy outside of the football world.

But he have to understand that all this is based on what he does on the pitch, with attitude and "skills".

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
I usually dont like hating on players, he is probably a great guy outside of the football world.

But he have to understand that all this is based on what he does on the pitch, with attitude and "skills".
I’ve got no problem hating the guy. His attitude f*cking stinks. Never taking responsibility and constantly blaming others for his mistakes. Got no problem hating a c*nt like that. He’s completely brain dead. He’s stealing a living. Has to be our worst signing ever. Can’t stand his trolling on Instagram as well, with that ‘back on top’ ****e. Just f*ck off you c*nt. He triggers me so bad, honestly.

Judasviking

I’ve got no problem hating the guy. His attitude f*cking stinks. Never taking responsibility and constantly blaming others for his mistakes. Got no problem hating a c*nt like that. He’s completely brain dead. He’s stealing a living. Has to be our worst signing ever. Can’t stand his trolling on Instagram as well, with that ‘back on top’ ****e. Just f*ck off you c*nt. He triggers me so bad, honestly.

I totally understand that but all this is based on football and what he does on pitch, fair enough then i also hate him ASF.

I mean the guy in real life can be a good person, i do not know that and i could be really wrong there also.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
I totally understand that but all this is based on football and what he does on pitch, fair enough then i also hate him ASF.

I mean the guy in real life can be a good person, i do not know that and i could be really wrong there also.
Nah mate doubt he’s a good person in real life. The c*nts constantly blaming others for his own mistakes. Never takes responsibility for himself. Can’t trust people like that in the real world. Can imagine he’s a right w*nker outside of football. No time for the lad.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Nah mate doubt he’s a good person in real life. The c*nts constantly blaming others for his own mistakes. Never takes responsibility for himself. Can’t trust people like that in the real world. Can imagine he’s a right w*nker outside of football. No time for the lad.
Who does he hang out with in the squad?

Bobby the no1 gooner

Ya'll need Jesus
:lol:. Unfortunately, Bobby isn't posting as much as I'd like. Hopefully he's about to rise again.
I've already been born again friend through faith in Jesus who finished it all on the cross. One of the things I'm opposed to is pride in man (and in myself) and this man Mustafi has too much of it to accept responsibility for his errors on the field and learn. He's much like a lost sinner (in type) who refuses to repent for their sin and believe God and the gift of salvation already accomplished for them.

Mustafi, I imagine, takes very little in from the coaching staff and players that are trying to tell him to learn from the on field disasters that are a direct result of that pride. In the bible this teachable nature, which is a fruit of the Spirit is meekness and Moses was described as such.

Out with Mustafi and pride I say! God bless you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson

Latest posts

Top Bottom