• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Shkodran Mustafi (Out)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,110
  • Views 309,085
Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
The only way you'll see him gone is probably with Raul playing very dirty. Fine with it at this point as he won't leave without being pushed.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
We should accept whatever if takes to get this guy out. We can rotate in midfield and even up front atm, but there's no room for poverty in defence. Emery has to ho to him and let him know that he's not wanted and won't play. Appeal to what pride he has left and get him gone.

Jakarta

Booing one player is completely disrespectful.

It's not like Mustafi is playing bad on purpose, he is giving his best every game. One of the favourites inside the team too.

He just isn't good enough for a club like Arsenal, but still good enough for many other clubs. It's not his fault he has to play, should Mustafi refuse to play a game?

I agree.

Booing one player can cause serious psychological affects.

Jakarta

So can paying money to watch him **** up the basics of defending then blame everyone around him.

Man I don't think it's cool.

The manager, the team and the player himself knows when he is playing sh1t.

I used to hate the abuse Eboue used to get in games. That kinda stuff breaks a man.

ClubLevel

Man I don't think it's cool.

The manager, the team and the player himself knows when he is playing sh1t.

I used to hate the abuse Eboue used to get in games. That kinda stuff breaks a man.

I was at the Fulham away game when Song got booed when the whole team were terrible, toxic atmosphere that day, to be fair Song turned it around though.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I don't know. I think the, "wants to stay and prove himself," is just more mind games by our Big Dicks. Make suitors think he is a commodity they have to prize away from us.

Probably this.

Was all ready to join Inter on loan after just one season before.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I agree.

Booing one player can cause serious psychological affects.
BNJR.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Its not nice booing mustafi but he knows the fans not happy with him so hs need to leave

gkoat

Booing objectively sends a message, but the message is less effective the more you do it. The club knows we want Mustafi gone, booing as he goes on in a friendly probably doesn't accomplish anything.

On a serious note, has there ever been a player that has been shown to benefit from being booed by a home crowd? It's not inconceivable that a personality out there could be encouraged by it. We have some baseball players in the US from time to time that live for the boos while batting but it's mostly away games.

Judasviking

Like what does he expect himself?

The man have just done **** last two years, every match it is something braindead decision.

He have to understand that this is a rough sport when it comes to supporters and performance on the pitch.

If most of the crowd who is watching him "play" football every week think he does horrible and want to booo him, fair.

Develop and do better or leave, and that dude cant develop anymore.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
The worst part is that the dude doesn't accept his mistakes. The last time he was asked about his errors, he gave some bullshit reply that he has been doing a lot of good defending and people only focus on his errors. If he has to improve, he has to accept his weaknesses first. Speaking like pretentious ***** isn't going to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom